YG6463 treadmill is ideal for use by people with reduced mobility or elderly people because it has two safety rails along all the running belt for a comfortable and safe exercise.
It has a powerful engine 2.0HP reaching speeds of 0.3 to 10 Km/h, so you can start with a simple workout to reach a high level and see an improvement with a proper progression.
Its damping system with 6 elastomers makes exercise comfortable and safe. The treadmill has a security key so that, in case of emergency, the treadmill is automatically stopped.
The monitor has 3 LED screens which allows you to choose from 12 predefined profiles and one custom profile for your personal training.
It also has start and instant speed buttons in the safety rails and a pulse measurement system that provides targets for advance training.
Regular domestic use for training sessions of between 3 and 7 h per week
2 HP (peak) motor with a speed of between 0.5 and 10 km/h, maximum silence
3 led windows. 12 preset profiles that can help set goals for reducing stress
A customisable training profile (Uprg)
Damping system with 6 elastomers that prevents muscular and joint injuries
Contact-based system for taking your pulse that provides training goals as you advance
Maximum recommended user weight 110 kg.
Instant speed keys
Wheels for transportation
172cm (lenght) x 73cm (width) x 130cm (height)
- 2 HP (peak) motor with a speed of between 0.5 and 10 km/h, maximum silence.
- Motivate and challenge yourself with the 3 led windows, 12 preset profiles that can help set goals for reducing stress.
- Train comfortably thanks to the trainer´s damping system with 6 elastomers that prevents muscular and joint injuries.
- Control and advance your training with the Contact-based system for taking your pulse that provides training goals as you advance.
- Move your walking belt around the house easily with its included wheels for transportation.