Spinning can be a great way to get in a vigorous workout — burning calories and keeping your muscles in shape — especially during the off-season.
Low Impact Spinning is a low impact form of exercise. There is no pounding of the feet on the surface as compared to other forms of exercise. It takes the pressure off your feet and knees.Cardiovascular Health When you are spinning, you are building muscle endurance which is anaerobic. But, you can also increase your heart rate spinning, by speeding up on the bike or adjusting the tension. You will definitely improve your lung capacity after several sessions of spinning. It may take a bit to get use to. But, once you start you will be hooked.Tone Your Body You will notice a big improvement in the shape of your lower body in a short period of time. Because spinning uses the large muscles of the legs, it requires more energy. Thus, burning more calories. Even more, you will notice an overall improvement in your physique. You can’t beat that. Fun Spinning is fun. You tend to lose track of time when spinning because of the constant challenges. You can find training videos that can take you on a journey with beautiful scenery. However, trek is challenging and you have to keep up with a group of other riders.
- On-board Digital Computer Monitor with the following functions: Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, Scan & Pulse
- 13 Kg Fly Wheel, Chain Transmission, Smooth quite motion, Foot pedals with safety strap, Free Aluminium Sports water bottle
- Adjustable Resistance System, 2 way Horizontal Vertical Adjustable Seat makes bike ideal for people of various physiques and body sizes
- Adjustable Handle Bars with elbow rests for extra comfort. Handle Bars embedded with pulse sensors
- Extremely Sturdy Bike with dial operated adjustable stabilizers to keep bike stable on uneven surfaces. Has 2 portability wheels