Featuring a 9kg flywheel for both quiet and smooth operation, the NordicTrack C7.5 elliptical cross trainer is a sturdy piece of equipment providing enjoyable low-impact total body workouts. It allows for changing workout intensity thanks to 22 digital levels of Silent- Magnetic Resistance and offers easy selections with the OneTouch- controls. There is a generous 20″ (50.8cm) power-adjustable stride, an adjustable incline ramp with a range of 0 – 20 degrees and a choice of 26 workouts designed by a certified personal trainer. The C7.5 is compatible with iFit® technology to let you connect the machine to the Internet and download endless new workouts to maximize your exercise experience. A comfortable workout position is provided by Softtouch- upper body grips and oversized, cushioned pedals, whereas heart rate can be measured with Dual-Grip EKG- pulse grips or Bluetooth® Smart wireless receiver with an optional chest strap.
- Flywheel Weight: 9kg (20lbs); Resistance: 22 Digital Levels of SMR Silent- Magnetic Resistance;
- Incline Range: 0 – 20° Power-Adjustable Ramp; Generous 50.8cm (20″) Power Adjustable Stride;
- 5″ User-Friendly Backlit LCD Display; 26 Workout Apps, iFit® Bluetooth® Smart Enabled;
- HRM: Dual-Grip EKG-Pulse Grips and Bluetooth® Smart Wireless Receiver; AutoBreeze- Workout Fan;
- Max. User Weight: 125kg (276lbs); Oversized, Cushioned Pedals; Softtouch- Upper Body Grips;