Maxpedition Thermite Versipack. Multi-function bag designed either to be worn on the waist with a supporting leg strap or shoulder slung. Main compartment (8″ x 5″ x 3″) is equipped with a water-resistant storm collar which can be cinched closed and a zippered frontal compartment for PDA and other accessories. An integral sheath with adjustable lid on each side allows for immediate access to two important tools of choice. Color: Black. Maxpedition Hard Use Gear is constructed of 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric treated with Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance. Uses high tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread). #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection. High tensile strength nylon webbing. #10 high strength zippers and zipper tracks. UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures. All items shown with the Maxpedition products are for display purposes only. They are not included with the product.
- Overall Size Approx. 8.5″(L) x 11.5″(H) x 4″(W); Main Compartment approx. 5″(L) x 8″(H) x 3″(W)
- Carry tools, flashlights or extra gun mags
- The Thermite is also equipped with integral sheath pockets on either side. It’s an everyday carry for any excursion
- Its open-spaced main compartment has a water-resistant storm-collar and protective enclosure flap to help keep contents safe from damage.
- Available in other colours