Maxpedition Proteus Versipack. Provides a herculean 285 cu. in. of organized storage space and can be worn like a fannypack, hand-carried, piggy-backed onto Maxpedition backpacks, or integrated onto ALICE or MOLLE webbing. Equipped with compression straps that snap into the integral handle to secure contents and three rows of nylon webbing attachment points to accomodate optional modular accessories. Color: Black. Maxpedition Hard Use Gear is constructed of 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric treated with Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance. Uses high tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread). #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection. High tensile strength nylon webbing. #10 high strength zippers and zipper tracks. UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures. All items shown with the Maxpedition products are for display purposes only. They are not included with the product.
- Overall Size Approx. 11″(L) x 7″(H) x 3.5″(W); Main compartment approx. 8″(L) X 6″(H) X 2″(W)
- The Proteus has 10 rows of exterior PALS webbing to accommodate modular accessories and equipped with compression straps that snap into its integral handle to secure contents.
- MAXPEDITIONTMs Proteus Versipack transforms from a hand-carried storage case into a self-contained buttpack in less than 5 seconds.
- Straps-Fixed waist made from 2″ webbing adjusts up to 48″ diameter in length with 2″ quick release buckle
- Available in other colours