The SM4000 Deluxe Smith Machine from Marcy is to put simply, a beast. It’s imposing size and frame can shoulder the weight of vigorous workouts whilst maintaining a safe strength training environment. Safety with a smith machine is second to none, they are ideal for training without a spotter, they allow you to lift heavier and push harder without risk of injury from the weights coming down on you.
The SM4000 encompasses all aspects of strength training, an integrated cable system features high and low pulley stations and a pec dec. Gym attachments can be used on either station to add to your exercise range. The fully adjustable bench is a stand out component, manufactured to a commercial grade it uses a chrome track adjustment with quick release for fast angle changes, from upright all the way to decline in seconds.
Marcy Strong Warranty
3 Year Parts
1 Year Upholstery
Adapter Sleeves: Allow for the use of 2″ Olympic or 1″ Standard weight plates
Slanted Frame: 7 degree slanted frame aligns with the body’s natural bio-mechanics
Off-the-Floor Base: Distributes the weight evenly for enhanced durability
Upholstery: 2.5″ inch thick padded upholstery with lower back support
Cables: 2000lb tensile strength aircraft cables for long lasting use
Pulleys: 4″ nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings for ultra-glide feel
Approximate Self-assembly Time: 6-10 hours, 2 people recommended
Box 1: Height: 20cm x Width: 53cm x Length: 212cm
Box 2: Height: 51cm x Width: 51cm x Length: 109cm
Box 3: Height: 19cm x Width: 61cm x Length: 101.5cm
This gym has been manufactured to comply with the EN-957 global safety standards, the design has been tested for weight loading, pinch points, shear hazards, pull in and trapping hazards and similar hazards, which can arise during use of fitness equipment.
- Smith press bar: Ultra glide bushings and nine hook-in points; high and low pulley systems: Take any gym attachment; pec dec system
- Stand-alone bench: Upright, incline, flat and decline with commercial grade adjustment; free weight barbell pegs: Holds 7 feet barbells
- Arm and leg curl on bench; exercise chart included; Smith attachments: Lat bar, short bar, triceps rope, d-handle, v-bar and ankle strap
- Maximum weight load on rack and pegs: 135 kg/300 lbs; maximum user load on bench: 135 kg/300 lbs/21.5 stone; frame: 14 gauge solid steel
- Assembled dimensions (bench and cage): Height: 210 cm/82.5 inch x width (includes Smith press): 198 cm/80 inch x depth (includes bench): 254 cm/100 inch