Featuring a comfortable stride length of 34cm (13”), and a smooth working 8kg (17.6lbs) flywheel, the Kettler Alpine elliptical cross trainer is a versatile machine offering plenty of possibilities for regular workout regimes. It comes with 12 pre-set apps and manual programmes for a more personal approach to your practice. The Alpine offers comprehensive feedback allowing you to know your current fitness levels and results, plus you can monitor it on a blue backlit LCD screen comfortably. Also, you can measure pace and heart rate with built-in wireless receiver or with pulse grip handles.
- Flywheel Weight: 8kg (17.6lbs); 16 Levels of Magnetic Computer-controlled Resistance;
- Stride Length: 34cm (13″); Blue Backlit LCD Display with Perspiration-Resistant Keys;
- 12 Pre-set, Manual, User Programme + Body Fat, Pulse Recovery Fitness Tests
- Heart Rate Measurement: Pulse Sensors on Handlebars; Oversized Comfortable Footplates;
- Warranty: 3 Years Parts and Labour; Max. User Weight: 120kg (264.5lbs);