Get fit with Garmin Vivosmart HR Activity Tracker. The fitness watch uses a built-in heart rate monitor, your footsteps, and the number of floors you’ve climbed to determine calories burned. Then, the watch uses your statistics to set realistic fitness goals, which can be shared via Garmin Connect.
- Tracks heart rate, VO2 max estimate and recovery advisor through Elevate Wrist Heart Rate technology
- Learns your activity level, sets a personalised daily step goal and auto syncs with Garmin Connect
- Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate, floors climbed, intensity minutes, time, date and monitors sleep
- Displays texts, emails, calls and social media alerts on your vivosmart HR and is water resistant up to 50 m
- Intensity minutes allows you to monitor your progress against recommended aerobic activity goals