PurePulse® Heart Rate
Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate & simplified heart rate zones. Learn more.
Track workouts like running, biking & weights and get real-time stats on display. Then see post-workout summaries on screen & in the app.
Connect Charge 2 with the GPS on your phone to see real-time stats like pace and distance on display and record a map of your route.
Cardio Fitness Level
Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalised Cardio Fitness Score.
Automatically recognises select activities and records them in the exercise section of the Fitbit app.
Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalised breathing sessions based on your heart rate.
All-Day Activity Tracking
Track steps, heart rate, distance, calories burned, active minutes, floors climbed, hourly activity & stationary time.
Reminders to Move
Get friendly Reminders to Move that encourage you to reach an hourly goal of 250 steps.
See call, text and calendar alerts on display when your phone is nearby.
Auto Sleep Tracking & Silent Alarms
Automatically track your sleep quality & wake up peacefully with a silent alarm.
Hi-Res Tap Display
An interactive OLED display makes it easy to view your stats. Simply tap the screen to get the information you need.
Switch up your look with accessory bands in leather and more.
Long Battery Life
Battery life up to 5 days so you can track all day and night without needing a charge.*
Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Pureplus heart rate: Continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate tracking without an uncomfortable chest strap
- All-day activity tracking: Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and hourly activity
- Auto sleep tracking: automatically track how long and how well you sleep and set a silent vibrating alarm
- Auto exercise recognition: SmartTrack automatically recognises select exercises (running, biking and more) and records them for you in the Fitbit app
- Connected GPS: Connect Charge 2 with the GPS on your phone to see real-time stats like pace and distance on display and record a map of your route