PurePulse® Heart Rate
Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate & simplified heart rate zones.
Track workouts like running, biking & weights and get real-time stats on display. Then see post-workout summaries on screen & in the app.
Connect Blaze with the GPS on your phone to see real-time stats like pace and distance on display and record a map of your route.
Get FitstarTM workouts right on your wrist, with step-by-step instructions that coach you through each move.
See detailed workout summaries on your wrist, and track your improvement over time in the Fitbit app.
Track steps, heart rate, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes, hourly activity & stationary time.
Automatically recognises select activities and records it in the exercise section of the Fitbit app.
See notifications on screen when your phone is nearby-like calls, texts, calendar events & push notifications from your favorite apps.
Reminders to Move
Get friendly Reminders to Move that encourage you to reach an hourly goal of 250 steps.
Auto Sleep Tracking & Silent Alarms
Automatically track your sleep quality & wake up peacefully with a silent alarm.
Adjust your volume, and play, pause or skip songs from your mobile playlist.
Accessory Bands & Frames
Switch up your look with accessory bands in leather, metal and more.
Long Battery Life
Battery life up to 5 days so you can track all day and night without needing a charge*.
Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more
- Get PurePulse continuous wrist-based heart rate monitoring with no uncomfortable chest straps
- Automatically record workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby).Syncing range: Up to 6.1 m and Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a wireless sync dongle in order to sync.