Driven by a 1.75 horsepower continuous duty motor, the DKN EzRun treadmill effortlessly speeds the spacious (52cm x 140cm) running belt up to 20kph (12.4mph) which makes it suitable for challenging sprint training. This feature-loaded machine offers great value for money and has a cushioned running deck to reduce impact on your joints, as well as an easy-to-read, backlit LCD display that clearly presents live training feedback. To increase muscle recruitment, the treadmill features 12 levels of powered incline and for better and faster results, there is a wide selection of 25 programmes including 15 pre-set workouts designed by a certified personal trainer. To pair the treadmill with compatible apps, there is a built-in DKN’s Bluetooth chip and the machine has 2 user profiles (each with age, gender, weight and height) for storing personal workout data. Suitable for users with limited workout space, the EzRun quickly and easily folds for storage.
- Premium Quality Treadmill for Serious Training! Extra Wide (52cm / 20.5″) Running Belt with Length of 140cm (55″) Provides Ample Space for Even the Tallest of Users. True 1.75 HP Continous Duty Motor (3.5 HP Peak) Provides a Top Speed of 20 Kilometers Per Hour (12.5 mph).
- 0-12% Motorised Incline Functionality – Perfect for Jogging at High Incline for Burning through Calories!
- Quick Speed and Incline Keys on the Console and Handlebars for Easy Control
- Generous-Sized 52cm (20.5″) x 140cm (55.1″) Running Deck; Clear Blue Backlit 5″ LCD Display;
- Cushioning System to Reduce Impact on the Joints; Easily Folds for Storage;