Features Bring variety and excitement to your weight-training regime with the exceptional GymMaster Cable crossover Machine. Offering a wide range of exercises, including a cable crossover, this is an essential addition to any serious home gym or commercial fitness studio. Strengthen and tone the muscles of the upper and lower body including the quads, hamstrings, calves, glutes, trapezius, pecs, deltoids, triceps, biceps and core abdominals. As your overall body strength improves you’ll discover increased athletic ability especially with sports requiring explosive movements such as running, cycling, tennis, hurling, lacrosse, swimming, football, rugby and golf. Plus regular training will also assist with injury prevention by helping to strengthen important stabilizing muscles around the delicate shoulder and knee joints. It doesn’t matter whether your focus is on creating sculpted, well-defined muscles, improving general fitness levels or increasing athletic endurance and power, the GymMaster crossover will help you achieve positive results. Comes complete with: 150kg of weight plates – 75kg on either side. 2 x Straight bar attachments 2 x Chrome stirrup handles 2 x Steel chains Triceps rope Pull up bar AB Roller Construction Finish: Powder coated heat-treated hammertone finish. Frame: 50 mm x 50 mm x 2 mm thick. Dimensions Set up dimensions: 248(w)x61(d)x215cm(h)
- Swivel pulley – Train virtually every muscle group in the body.
- 150kg weight stacks included – 75kg either side. Includes 2 straight bar handles, 2 steel chains & 2 chrome stirrup handles, triceps rope. Pull up bar in the middle.
- Wide base for extra stability – eliminates rocking for a solid leg workout.
- Large diameter pulley wheels provide maximum cable life and smooth operation. Can be used for both high and low pulley exercises.
- Ideal for home or semi-commercial use. Assembled dimensions: 248cm(W)x61cm(D)x215cm(H).