If speed is your priority, you will be delighted by the Avenir Race Road bike – the top bike in the Avenir range of road bikes. The light-weight alloy frame, drop-style handlebars and alloy wheels mean this sleek machine can pick up serious speed, but it is agile enough to handle tight bends. This is an ideal bike for somebody who enjoys long-distance cycling, or a commuter who wants a quick and comfortable journey to work. The Tektro Alloy Dual Pivot caliper brakes pack serious stopping power, allowing for safety and control. Riders can switch between the 16 gears of the Shimano Claris STI system using the comfortably-placed levers.
- Aluminium compact frame with mudguard clearance
- Straight blade carbon fork with alloy steerer with mudguard clearance and eyes
- Shimano 16 speed Claris STI gear set and levers
- Tektro alloy dual pivot caliper brakes
- Deep section alloy rims with QR alloy hubs shod with Schwalbe Lugano 23mm tyres