Please see below for full information on the range of Zero Gravity trampolines. Please note that we can only delivery 8ft, 10ft, 12ft and 14ft trampolines to mainland Britain. Offshore customers please feel free to call us to discuss delivery options on 01264 771247
- For over 10 years Zero Gravity has been synonymous with high specification, quality trampolines. During this time they have shied away from the cheaper end of the market as it was impossible to produce a safe high performance trampoline at such a low price. Technology has changed however and with Zero Gravity’s patented weldless frame trampolines they can now offer their trampolines to a wider market without compromising quality and safety. Introducing the Zero Gravity Ultima 4 Trampoline…
- All Zero Gravity Ultima 4 trampolines feature a state of the art safety enclosure. A netting sited directly on the edge of the jumping surface supported by arced uprights improve safety in the event of a fall, whilst a wired top ring retains the shape and structure of the netting. The enclosure also features a quick release system so that it can be taken down in minutes, this reduces wind hazards and is ideal for preventing unsupervised play.
- The safety padding’s top surface is made from PVC rather than cheaper, inferior PE giving a quality look and feel that unlike PE will not disintegrate under UV light. Safety is of the uttermost importance so inside the padding you’ll find 20mm thick EPE foam protecting your child against the steel frame.
- Even before gaining EN71 certification this trampoline went through extensive testing at the Zero Gravity testing lab. Including 500KG user weight testing and cycle testing. Did you know that while a welded trampolines frame will typically crack at 1 million cycles this trampoline has gone through over 2.5 million cycles without cracking.
- Customer service is key to Zero GravityTrampolines success. Although we believe the assembly guide supplied with this trampoline is one of the best available, should you have any questions while building your trampoline please feel free to call the Zero Gravity support line and one of their knowledgable staff will be only to pleased to help.